This product is a Graphene Ink. It is designed as a screen printable conductive ink for use in a variety of applications.
HDPlas Graphene Ink Sc213
This ink is a low resistance Graphene Ink.
- Screen Printing Equipment Semi-Automatic, manual.
- Ink Screen Life >3 hours.
- Screen Types:
The ink is suitable for use with polyester or stainless steel meshes in the range of 156 to 230 tpi.
- Typical Drying Conditions Dry at 60°C or 130°C for 30 minutes in a box oven.
Jet drying, infra-red, high speed and reel-to-reel equipment can be used successfully.
- Clean Up Solvent Ethoxy Propanol or Sericol.
- Substrate Polyester, PVC or Ceramic.
- Storage The product should be kept sealed, in its container, and stored at room temperature (20°C).
- Shelf Life In a sealed container, stored correctly, the shelf life is minimum 6 months from despatch.
|Solid Content||130°C, 90 minutes||43.0 – 45.0 %|
|Viscosity||Haake VT550, PK1.1° at 230 sec-1 at 25°C.||8.0 – 11.0 Pas|
|Coverage||Printed through 230 ss mesh with 13 micron emulsion||1g of ink will cover approximately 500 sq cm.|
|Sheet Resistivity||Printed through 230 stainless steel mesh with 13 micron emulsion||< 20 ohms/sq normalised to 25μmTypically <15 ohms/sq normalised to 1mil|
|Cured Thickness||Printed through a 230 stainless steel mesh with 13 micron emulsion||Typical 12 microns|
For quantity over 5KG please contact us.
Please note there is a 7-10 day lead time. For more information regarding large quantities please contact us.