What we do
Graphene and other nanomaterials have the potential to transform the world we live in and deliver benefits across a multitude of industries helping to increase technical performance and reducing cost. We:
- use tailored advanced materials to enhance the quality and performance of our customers’ products.
- formulate proprietary graphene based inks and coatings for the print and sensor markets, including regulatory approved ink for biomedical sensors.
- manufacture unique, proprietary silicon carbide fibres and whiskers that strengthen ceramics and enable highly scratch and wear resistant coatings. Applications are as diverse as cookware coatings, cutting tools that make jet engine turbine blades and corrosion protection for oil and gas pipelines.
- develop graphene enhanced resins for the prepreg carbon fibre market to deliver enhanced electrical, thermal or mechanical performance to the aerospace, automotive and other hi-tech industries.
- offer graphene enhanced polymers for additive manufacturing that allow better products to be made faster.
How we do it
We are at the start of the fourth industrial revolution and we are helping companies seize new opportunities.
At Haydale we work to harness the potential of advanced materials through rigorous technical development, creativity and a focus on profitable business outcomes.
It all starts with our people. We have assembled a talented team of scientists, engineers and business leaders who will work with customers to enable the benefits of graphene and our other advanced materials to be fully exploited and commercialised.
We have established a secure, dedicated supply chain to support our robust manufacturing of advanced materials, enabling us to provide high quality solutions with repeatable and sustainable performance.
We collaborate with ‘best in class’ customers and strategic partners using a portfolio of advanced materials and application expertise. We have the materials and process technology to address wide ranging customer needs.
The sectors we work in